Wednesday, April 18, 2018

El Primero Semana

El Primero Semana
Hola people of the internet. I'm not sure what this blog business is meant to read or look like but here's my first attempt. I'll keep it short and sweet. Just like my time in A Coruna so far (smooth).


It's been a fantastico start to A Coruna. The 'Residencia' where we are staying is inside a school. It means there's a medley of chaos and calm depending on where you find yourself and at what time. The food is tasty, too tasty. It's very easy to overeat and embrace the siesta lifestyle. They know what they're doing those Spaniards.

My school is called Calasancias and I share it with 5 other English teachers, cual es bueno for experience sharing. It's built on a hill next to a park/windfarm/sheep farm/cemetery. Never seen anything like it. I started teaching on the second day which was great. The kids are small, cute and loud.

That's it from me. I'll leave a photo of an obelisk con Allie and a video of some collaborative teacher work for some visuals.







No comments:

Post a Comment