Thursday, May 3, 2018

Hi again

Midje aquí! 

I've had a busy long weekend visiting Santiago and doing lots of important lesson planning (on the beach drinking a beer). 

I may have spoken too soon about the Galician rain in my last post - it definitely showed itself on Sunday during our trip to Santiago. I probably should have brought a coat for that trip. Here's a pic of Lucy and I in the Santiago botanical gardens, pretending it's not raining:



But on the whole the weather has been very well behaved. Here is a pic of where we went swimming 3 times in one day:



Speaking of being well behaved, the teaching is going very well too. Here are some pics of Art class and English class:



The students are enthusiastic (it helps to remember your stickers) and now know there's no point speaking to me in Spanish, so all try really hard to get what they need to say out in English. They've started saying "see ya later" to me in the corridor, which is beyond cute.

Anyway, hasta luego amigos! Back to school!




No comments:

Post a Comment